The Kerala Higher Secondary Examinations are conducted by the Board of Higher Secondary Examinations for Plus One and Plus Two students of Kerala. This includes the First Year Higher Secondary Examination (HSE I) and the Second Year Higher Secondary Examination (HSE II). Usually the Kerala Higher Secondary Examinations are conducted in the month of March with the practical examinations beginning in the month of February. Scores of CE, TE, and PE are taken into account for the final result. Second Year SAY/Improvement Examinations are usually conducted in the months of May and June. First Year Improvement and Supplementary Examinations are usually conducted in the months of August and September.
Kerala Higher Secondary Examination results, notifications, circulars, application forms, time table, and other resources follow.
- Plus One Improvement Exam Results 2016
- Plus One Improvement Exam 2016: Answer Keys
- Plus One Exam March 2016: Revaluation Results
- Plus One Improvement Exam 2016: Question Papers
- Plus Two March 2016: Revaluation Results
- Plus Two SAY / Improvement Results 2016
- Kerala Higher Secondary Plus One Results 2016
- Plus Two Results 2016
- HSE March 2016 Question Papers
- Plus One Improvement Results 2015