Going out for a Walk by Max Beerbohm is a humorous essay in which the author looks at the exercise of walking from a different perspective.
Sample Questions from Going out for a Walk by Max Beerbohm
- Describe a walk you took recently with your friends. (hints – occasion, environment, the feel, enjoyment/adventure/ upset/tense)
- What would you do? Give answers using ‘would rather.’
- You are rushing to office. It is already late . Suddenly you realize that you have forgotten an important file.
- You are tired by your present job.
- Your friend was misunderstood and punished by the teacher.