Conceptual Fruit by Thaisa Frank is a story which reveals the human face of technology which helps (or fails to help) a young girl shape the world around her.
Sample Questions from Conceptual Fruit by Thaisa Frank
- Prepare a short speech on ‘The role of parents in supporting the differently-abled children’ to be delivered in the PTA meeting of your school.
- Prepare a notice to be displayed on the school notice board regarding the various facilities available for the differently-abled children in the school.
- Write a paragraph on the relationship between Greta and her father.
- The title ‘Conceptual Fruit’ is striking. Do you think that the title adequately reflects the theme of the story? Write your response in two sentences using the following hints:
- In my view, …
- I believe …
- Prepare a short review of the story ‘Conceptual Fruit’ to be published in an online magazine. (hints: characters, setting, plot, mood, structure and language)